Thanks for the suggestion guys.

But, my problem is, i am able to open CST from Python but other commands
which works in MATLAB don't work in python.

****************MATLAB commands******************
*    cst = actxserver('CSTStudio.application') % to open the CST*
*    mws=cst.OpenFile('D:\Gowrishankar\PDF\cuboid.cst'); %to open a
particular file*

****************Python commands*************************
*import win32com.client*
*cst = win32com.client.Dispatch("CSTStudio.Application")*
*#Opens a new CST file*
*mws=cst.OpenFile('D:\Gowrishankar\PDF\cuboid.cst');*

*    a=20;*
*    b=20;*
*    c=72;*
*    %To store the parameters*

*I was not able to convert these following MATLAB commands into python. I
got errors. *
*    mws.invoke('StoreParameter','a',a);  %These are the COM interface
commands from MATLAB to CST*
*    mws.invoke('StoreParameter','b',b);*
*    mws.invoke('StoreParameter','c',c);*
*    %To rebuild *
*    invoke(mws,'Rebuild');*

*    %%Setting only the required boudnary conditions only*
*    bound=invoke(mws,'Boundary');     %These are the COM interface
commands from MATLAB to CST*
*    bound.invoke('Zmin','magnetic');*
*    bound.invoke('Zmax','magnetic');*

*    %% Set the frequency range*
*    solver=invoke(mws,'Solver');*
*    invoke(solver,'FrequencyRange',freMin,freMax);*

*    Esolver=invoke(mws,'EigenmodeSolver');*
*    invoke(Esolver,'Reset');*

*    invoke(Esolver,'SetMeshType','Tetrahedral Mesh');*
*    invoke(Esolver,'SetNumberOfModes',noOfMode);*

*    invoke(Esolver,'Start'); %Run the solver*
*    noOfModesCalculated=invoke(Esolver,'GetNumberOfModesCalculated');*
*    for j=1:noOfModesCalculated*
*        eigenFreq(j)=invoke(Esolver,'GetModeFrequencyInHz',j);*
*    end*

*    invoke(mws,'Save'); %Save the file*
*    invoke(mws, 'Quit');  %closes the file*
*    release(mws);     *
*    invoke(cst, 'Quit');   % closes the CST application*
*    release(cst);*
*   dos(['taskkill /F /IM ' '"CST DESIGN ENVIRONMENT.exe"']);*

"I tried different online forums for help and i was unsuccessful in getting
any clue how to move forward. Error messages didn't revealed any
information. I even checked and compared the COM commands used to control
Excel from MATLAB and Python. But, still i am not able to progress any
further. Moreover, the commercial software guys wont help me in doing with
python. Furthermore, i used combrowse.py and make.py to access the
different objects of the interface but they are all hidden for CST. Can
someone suggest me how should i move ahead, are there any examples
available for controlling a windows application through MATLAB and python
so that i can understand the co-relation between the commands between the
two. Any help in this regard is highly appreciated."

Regards,
GOWRISHANKAR.T.H
Contact No:+4917641783894