Hi,
I’m relatively new to Python so please excuse me if this question has a pretty
obvious answer that I may have missed somewhere.
Since I work exclusively with Windows, the majority of my projects are
orientated towards GUI interfaces, meaning that the console often gets in the
way.
>From what I understand, *.pyw files open in pythonw.exe, which is a version of
>python.exe with no console.
What I also assumed was that since there is no console, unhandled exceptions
would be displayed in a message box or logged somewhere. I seem to be wrong on
both counts – no message is displayed and I can find no logs. Is there a way to
view such messages without resorting to running them through the standard
python.exe?
Cheers.
Damien.