Le 06/10/2017 à 12:51, Schoeni, Yann a écrit :

Hello,

I’ve recently start to work with Python.

I’m developing a managment software for a swimming pool, this software needs to print stuff directly from the website.

I’m using Ajax request and shell exec to call a Python script which launch the print job.

The script to print an image works fine with a standard printer but, I’ve to print on a card printer (FARGO-DTC1250^e ).

When I launch a print job from the website, the python script launch the job on the printer, that’s ok.

The probleme is that I have a substantial quality deterioration ..The image printed on the card looks bad.

I first thought it was because of the DPI which was incorrectly configurated but I’ve type :

printer_dpi = hDC.GetDeviceCaps (LOGPIXELSX), hDC.GetDeviceCaps (LOGPIXELSY)

And I get (300, 300) which is correct.

I’m sure the problem is about the Python script, I’ve tried to start the print job directly from Windows, the image quality is perfect.

I don’t know anymore where to search, eventually when the script draw the image ? In this part of the code ?

dib = ImageWin.Dib (bmp)
scaled_width, scaled_height = [int (scale * i) fori inbmp.size]
x1 = int ((printer_size[0]- scaled_width) / 2)
y1 = int ((printer_size[1]- scaled_height) / 2)
x2 = x1 + scaled_width
y2 = y1 + scaled_height
dib.draw (hDC.GetHandleOutput (), (x1, y1, x2, y2))

I hope you’ll have the time to help me.

Best wishes J

**

*Yann Schoeni*

*Municipalité de Moutier *

Apprenti informaticien

Tél. +41 (0)32 494 11 69

Mob. +41 (0)79 827 30 86

E-mail yann.scho...@moutier.ch <mailto:yann.scho...@moutier.ch>

Bonjour !

Ce qui me gène un peu, ce sont les SCALE pour impression. Surtout que la définition (résolution) de l'image peut alors changer.

Je vous suggère d'utiliser une imprimante PDF (comme doPDF ou PDFcreator) pour mettre au point le script, puis de changer d'imprimante lorsque tout fonctionnera correctement.

Une autre idée de solution, c'est de créer un PDF (par exemple avec ReportLAB PDF toolkit), puis de l'imprimer à la volée. Il est aussi possible de piloter Word.

@-salutations