Dear Members!

I tried to find a way to get the file deletion date from recycle bin files.

As I see the IShellFolder's GetDisplayNameOf don't give me data about it,
only original and real filename.

The winshell module (
https://winshell.readthedocs.io/en/latest/recycle-bin.html) retreives
recycle bin files for me, I can see the deletion date, but not the real
filename in filesystem (to I can delete the older ones).

Now I may mix the two modes with a dict which full of the uppercased
original filenames, and I may look up all real filenames, but it would be
better if I could handle whole thing in one module.

Does PyWin supports the get "deletion date" from a Recycle Bin file?

As I read somewhere it needs IShellFolder2 interface, but I may remember
wrong.

Thank you

Best Regards
dd