Hello,

I am reaching out as I am trying to use the pywin32 package for python 2.7 to
automate sending an outlook calendar invite. The package is awesome and is able
to do everything I would like except for one piece. I am trying to send the
email from a separate email address. Is there any way that I can do this?

Ideally, I would like the email to be able to generate the script on my
computer, but have the sender be someone else like you can do in python's email
package via sendmail(from_addresss, [to_address], msg.as_string()).

I just posted the question here on Stack Overflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/q/48532975/9274889

If you would be able to assist me with this task, I would very much appreciate
it-I have been trying to figure it out for the last week and a half. I look
forward to hearing from you.

All the best,
Samantha Mait