No. Not really. We don't make registry changes on the fly. We do register
the DLL with regvr32 once and for all. That's the reason we find it
strange. This error is absolutely random and there are no changes in the
set-up when this error is observed. All the 5000 test scripts are split
into different test suites. A test suite might contain 30 test scripts (on
an average). This error is so random, that will be seen in one or more test
scripts while we are executing. We figured out that this is because of
win32com. We do not have any clues further.

-Sairam K