Hello,
I would like to discuss and contribute to an alternative pip package
without GUI:
- pip install pywin32       continues as is, e.g. includes Pythonwin.
- pip install pywin32nogui  would contain no GUI components, e.g. MFC.dll.
What are your thoughts?

As far as I can see, this would require changes in setup.py.
I am aware that dropping Python2 support will also change setup.py.

Best regards,
Markus
Thank you for merging https://github.com/mhammond/pywin32/pull/1490