Shaik Saleem Basha wrote:
When I downloaded  install python  by default  it installed  32bit version only so pywin32 also I installed 32bit only
Quicopc library is installed

If QuickOPC is a 64-bit component, then you need to call it from a 64-bit process.  This is not always an easy thing to determine. If a company wants to support both 32-bit and 64-bit processes, then it has to install two different COM servers.  I suggest you describe your problem to the QuickOPC folks; they would know right away if this were the issue.