Thanks for the new version!

Considering I've been on build 227 forever, I tried upgrading my webserver's
pywin32 build to 304 with a base of Activestate Python 3.8 (64-bit), and now
I'm getting errors in my ASP pages ("500" Server Error), and in ipython (below).

Ive done all the normal things like restarting IIS, restarting the server, etc.
 Ive also uninstalled, removed site-packages\win32 (and win32com + win32ext)
and then reinstalled pywin32 (pip install pywin32==304).

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I have a backup of the server from last night I can restore from if all else
fails.

Hopefully the ipython output helps understand where the error is (specified
procedure could not be found).

Please and Thank You for any suggestions,
Steven
Test ASP page:
<HTML lang="en" xml:lang="en" xmlns= "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";>
<BODY>
Test<BR>
<% @ Language = Python %>
<%
Response.Write("Test 2 <BR>")
%>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--------

C:\Users\someuser>ipython
Python 3.8.2 (default, Aug 25 2020, 15:54:26) [MSC v.1900 64 bit (AMD64)]
Type 'copyright', 'credits' or 'license' for more information
IPython 7.16.1 -- An enhanced Interactive Python. Type '?' for help.

In [1]: import win32api
ImportError                               Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-1-c0611b6ef873> in <module>
----> 1 import win32api

ImportError: DLL load failed while importing win32api: The specified procedure
could not be found.