On 3/12/2022 11:50 am, Samuel Therrien wrote:
Hi!
While working on adding annotations for typing support in pure python modules, I noticed a *lot*​ of conditions and code made to run on older versions of Python. Which are both EOL and no longer supported in pywin32. Removing those would alleviate a lot of code and help smooth out the addition and validation of Python 3.7+ annotations. I would like to do a PR to tackle this, but first, is there anything specific I should be weary of?

Hi Samuel,
I'm perfectly fine with removing unsupported code - a PR just doing that before any others would be perfect! I'd also love to know more about the annotations, but having that convo on github seems fine.

Cheers,