Moi15 Moi wrote:
My goal is to list all the filename of the font installed without listing the file in those 2 folders:
- C:\Windows\Fonts
- %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Fonts

I found a way to do it directwrite: https://gist.github.com/JeremieBergeron/dc04bcb747c94a82a10020a990ba884a
But, from what I can see, pywin32 doesn't support directwrite api.

It's just COM, which pywin32 does perfectly well.  The advantage of COM is that you don't need a custom interface.  Did you look at the pyglet code that does this?

But, I don't know how I get the font path (ex: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Fonts\Jester.ttf) with GDI

The easier way would be to read the registry. "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts" is where Windows stores the registered fonts.  The key is the font name, the value is the file name.  If there is a file name without a path, it defaults to C:\Windows\Fonts.