On Sat, Jan 7, 2023 at 2:14 PM Tim Roberts <t...@probo.com> wrote:

> Ah, you youngsters who don't remember the glory days. ....

Well, I'll be 75 in a couple of weeks, so I don't know how well I
still qualify as a "youngster." 😂

It's more likely that I knew about that "feature" at one time (I used
Pine on Unix to read my email for quite a few years, and I wrote a
bunch of email gateways several decades back), and in my scramble to
keep up with the actual "youngsters" my brain pushes out to the bin
the things it decides it doesn't need any more (your description does
ring a bell). As time goes on, the ratio of what I once knew but have
forgotten to what I still remember changes faster than I'd like. ⏳
Your memory, on the other hand, seems to be doing just fine. 😎

Cheers,
Bob