Hello, I'm not sure how this mailing list works for support, but I'm trying to
make a python script that formats downloaded citations and inserts them into
word (avoiding all the hassle of external citation managers). I found pywin32
as the only way, but the documentation on doc.Bibliography.Sources.Add is
scarce, so I was wondering if you all could help me. I have properly formatted
xml of sources (since I could upload it to the source manager successfully,
even though I think it's encoded in utf8 bom or sig or something). But whenever
I put either the string of that content or the filename into the above Add()
command in python it says the XML isn't formatted properly. I'd appreciate any
help. Thanks!