Hi,
thanks for explaining the issue with clsids.

The "application" is basically part of MS Windows. Talking to it via COM is
100% possible, as the C++ code (that is part of the GitHub-Gist) demonstrates.
It just doesn't work with pywin32.

When I look for "6bff4732-81ec-4ffb-ae67-b6c1bc29631f" in the Windows registry,
I only find an entry in "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface" (there is no entry in
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid) with a default value of  "IQuietHoursSettings". But
win32com.client.Dispatch('IQuietHoursSettings') fails with the error message
"Invalid class string".
Best regards!

    On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 11:41:25 PM GMT+2, Steven Manross