From: python-win32 <python-win32-bounces+steven=manross....@python.org> On
Behalf Of Mateo Gomez Montoya
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2023 10:20 AM
To: python-win32@python.org
Subject: [python-win32] Question win32com.client.Dispatch

Hello,

I'm trying to use the command of
win32com.client.Dispatch("AutoCAD.Application") and on the computer that I'm
working with there are two versions of AutoCAD one from 2007 and another from
2021. I want to use a program that I created with the most recent version but
when I run my code it automatically opens up AutoCAD2007. How can I create a
dispatch that will run the most recent version of AutoCAD no matter the
computer?

P.S I don't want to uninstall the 2007 version since it runs some of my older
programs.

Thank you