As far as this issue is concerned, June/July is OK, but February
might cause trouble (there's no schedule for 2008, but PyCon's are
usually one year apart, and it's Feb in 2007).

but europython is held in june...

-tomer

On 12/6/06, Amit Aronovitch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 12/3/06, Gabor Szabo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Later on I'll look at my schedule to see if it is possible to do it in
> June-July 2007
> or if we can only do it again in February 2008.
> Your opinion is welcome here.

I know you are aware of that, but just a reminder - for future planners:

For the interest of inviting keynote Python speakers, it would be best
if OSDC would not be held too close to PyCon. We should make sure to
check
   http://us.pycon.org/
for schedule.
  As far as this issue is concerned, June/July is OK, but February
might cause trouble (there's no schedule for 2008, but PyCon's are
usually one year apart, and it's Feb in 2007).

Regards,
    Amit

לענות