On 4/16/07, Omri Reuter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for a few Python developers with experience with WX and
/or Mac development for a full or part time job

If you are anyone you know is interested let me know

Hi,

My name is Tal Einat, I have 5 years of experience with Python and have been
working with wxPython for the past six months. I have no experience with
OSX, unfortunately, but I have worked with Linux.

I'm currently a student at the Hebrew University and am unavailable even for
a part time job. I could, however, work on small projects from home. I
understand this is probably not what you're looking for at the moment, but
if you're interested (now or later) - feel free to ask.

- Tal

לענות