Sorry for bringing this up from the past.
We move to maya 2017 and obviously this isn't working anymore.
I updated code to PySide2 (after reading Fredrik's blog) but I get notging
(even error messages).
Where in 2015 used to be toolBar object, now is 'flowLayout1' widget...
Is anybody willing to update this example for maya2017?

thanks!