Hey Justin, I have appended the module path to the system python path under
the ART directory

sys.path.append( '%s' % os.environ['MAYA_TOOLS_REPO']) #tools repo is Art
Directory 'C:/some_Directory''

I am still getting that error if I use windows path string or dot path. I
tried using imp to load the modules before I started this question, but
it's still giving me errors: *No module named Art.Scripts.myModule #*

fp, pathname, description = imp.find_module('Art.Scripts.%s' % Module)
module = imp.load_module(name, fp, pathname, description)

Trying to use the system path to load the modules seem a little confusing,
since I don't think I can do that directly, everything I read online is
either by direct path eg "C:/Some_dir/foo.py" and it also works if I use
the entire path (Not the system path).

Am I able to do it with imp? Because It's returning me an IOError 'Using
dot path and windows slash pathing':

module = imp.load_source('myF**kingAnoyingModule', 'Art/Scripts/%s.py' %
moduleName)

Also Thanks Alok Gandhi for helping!