On Sat, Aug 12, 2017, 7:02 PM Ruchit Bhatt <ruchitinnewfush...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Justin, QListWidget.setItemWidget is indeed useful. Thank you for pointing
> me towards it. Pls check the attached image which is a successful
> implementation on this technique.
> On a different thought, i would still like to implement a modelView based
> workflow in order to benefit from managing data dynamically, any thoughts
> on that?

Ya thats what I was saying in my previous reply. Using the delegate, you
have to handle the paint routines yourself. So you can either use the
QStyle approach to draw all your controls, or you can try using that custom
widget as a private member for each delegate and calling render() to draw
it onto the painter.