Hi Group,

I am building a very minimal plugin under centos7 and noticed that maya
stopped updating  .so file between compilations.

My loop looks like this:
    1. unload plugin in maya
    2. recompile/link
    3. load plugin in maya
    4. test...

It looks like maya keeps some kind of cache and I need to restart it to see
changes in my .so file.
I 'think' (but not 100% sure) this started when I switched from static
openEXR to dynamic linking and also added openVDB.so to link...

Any ideas what's wrong? Having to restart maya each time kill my
productivity :/

thanks
-michal