hey,
i creating code where we can update value by dragging mouse on maya view
port.
i want to get mouse movement (up, down, right or left) or mouse
cursor  anchor point.
i can query anchor point with draggerContext commant but it's gives only
first point only.
so i am unable to know mouse dragging direction.

please let me know if my approach is right or wrong and how can we get
mouse dragging direction.