<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-1XM8yb2-4oI/Wo3F7soebBI/AAAAAAAAHEo/UylW2Z2iPxYgMGpuUfKQJgPiw9n2jog9QCLcBGAs/s1600/Capture.PNG>
I'm having an issue with PyCharm and autocomplete. The stubs work for
autocompletion, but my code won't execute. I've added the stubs to the
PYTHONPATH in my Anaconda environment as you can see in the picture. It
looks like these stubs are causing Qt.py to break, because when I remove
the Maya stubs everything works.

Here's my testing
script:
https://gist.github.com/mikebourbeauart/8689e511ce7f5fa1f75db5f39890d058
it just needs PySide Qt.py and python 2.7