there is something really magic with this forum... I try not to post unless I'm
really stuck, and running out of ideas. But somehow, everytime I post here, I
find a solution to my problem within the day(s)
So again, a few hours after I created this topic, I found the solution ^^ If
someone else has the same issue : I just had to give a parent to my label if I
create it in the class !
So problem solved =] thank you !