hi there,

I'm prototyping a deformer in python / maya2017, and while I usually draw a lot
of openGL for debugging purpose (draw points, curves, vectors, etc...), I'm
facing an issue with m2017/vp2.
The drawing is working differently in the new viewport, and I can't find a way
of drawing, when not using a locator.
Does anyone know how to draw openGL in VP2 outside of the usual workflow (i.e.
some call to openGl in the deform method, like I was doing with VP1)

Any help will be really appreciated !
Thanks =]