I have an object that has constrained channels (translateXYZ and
rotateXYZ), I set the blendParent to a value of 1 at a specified frame,
while setting it to 0 for its first key of animation. Between these 2
blendParents, I have set them into 'step' mode.
This is so that, I can extend the animation, eg. from RigB to RigA.

Intitially, I tried using a quick bake script to do the channels baking, in
which you select the channels in the channel box > run the script in which
it will bake and set keyframe onto each frame. The curves looks smooth, no
big jump in any of the translation/ rotation channels found.
And so I tried to use the same code portion and implemented into my tool.

However, for some reasons, I am not achieving the same result.
1. It is not setting any keyframes (the channels are still highlighted in
green).
2. There is a big jump in the curves of 1-2 channels at the frame where I
set `blendParent` and the next.

Here is the code - https://pastebin.com/p9n120bx

Could anyone kindly take a look?