Hi Justin,

Noted on that, as you have mentioned, I have installed PyQt and currently both
modules are working for me.

Trying to get myself famarilize with PyQt :D

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for the info. Had thought that installing that PySide I saw equates to
installing the actual PySide itself.

It seems that getting PySide to install in Windows 10 is tricky, based on what
I have read online.. But even so, I have just got PyQt installed Nd working,
guess I will stick to that and learn it.

Thank you all!