Hi all,

I am trying to set a VRay rect light's target at the world origin.

I first try to modify the mel code to Python. With moving a rect light's
target in the viewport, I got the code below as a starting point.
setAttr "VRayLightRectShape1.targetPos" -type double3 14.13 -108.221315 -
203.228502 ;

However, when I execute this as MEL, the target isn't moving at all.
setAttr "VRayLightRectShape1.targetPos" -type double3 0.0 0.0 0.0 ;

I have also tried anyway in Python the following code.
cmds.setAttr('VRayLightRectShape1.targetPos', 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, type="double3")
There is no error but nor is the light's target moving to the world origin.

Is there a way to access a Rect light's target and set its translate or an
efficient way to set a rect light pointing at the world origin or a locator?

Thanks!