Hi everyone,

I chanced across animBot, a maya plugin/ tooling where it contains several
nice features for animation related workflows.
Not here to promote the tool but there is a feature that I am interested
but could not find much information. Hoping someone here could shed some
light.

In this link <http://www.animbot.ca/tooltips/#play_keys>, all these
'images' as you see in the link appears as tooltip whenever the mouse
cursor is hover over a button.
My question here is how do I implement it?

So far, my only experience with the use of tooltips is through the use of
text, eg.
self.my_button("this is my button tooltip")

If I were to try and implement something similar as above, do I need to
create a template or something, and insert that as a tooltip?
Additionally, is it possible to put this into/ as part of the annotation
for the tool icons in maya shelves?