  From: Ashish Lal
  Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 6:28 PM
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; pythonce@python.org
  Subject: Re: [PythonCE] python port for embedded linux

  Hi -

  We have an embedded device with 8MB flash and 32 MB RAM with ARM 9 processor
runining 2.6.XX. kernel. We just used standard linux (Debian) and configured
(or hacked it) to suit our needs. I am looking for a python distribution that
has the math library, some IPC mechanisms and some string functions. Thats all.

  Any pointers on a python distribution for embedded applications is deeply
appreciated.
  I have looked at distributions like tinypy etc.

  Regards,
  --Ashish

  > Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 11:26:08 +0200
  > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  > To: pythonce@python.org
  > Subject: Re: [PythonCE] python port for embedded linux
  >
  > Hey,
  >
  > it depends against which type of embedded C-library you link(ed) pythonce.
  > E.g. if your mebedded Linux-distribution uses the uclibc, you have to
search for x86-binaries compiled against that version of c-library.