Warren Lindsey wrote:
> Oh, and I'm on OSX, so the win32 cross-platform stuff is very cool,
> but not very usable to me at this time.

Just for information, the win32-port works really well with wine (if you have
installed python for windows via wine) and wine is AFAIK also available for
macosx - so it's possible to test ya applications without using a wm-device
(even network-support is working which does *not* work in the official
ms-wince-emulator running via wine).
I test and debug my ppygui-apps this way under linux.
Another alternative is the ppygui-emulator written in wx by Stef Mientki which
sounds really great, but I didn't hat time to test it personally.

Thanks for your reply,

Mirko