Hello,

Just thought I'd put my two cents in...

Igor, have you tried the os.startfile('\mypath\pyprog.exe', 'myAction')
command? Where action is normally 'open', but could be 'print' or some other
option.

It does not give you a reply from the external program, but launches it as
if you had clicked on it from the File Explorer, and it immediately returns
to python. The only problem is that PythonCE might lose focus.

Alex, thanks for the osce file.

Adam