Hello, Tony.

Glad to hear PythonCE works well on WM6. I think there is a Python telnetlib
module, but have not used it myself - you may need to write something to get
it to do what you want. Perhaps there is also an SSH module that works on
PythonCE?

Alternatively, you could use the CERDisp utility. It provides a remote
display of your mobile device on a laptop or workstation, but it also
provides remote control (i.e. what you type on your *large keyboard* appears
on your mobile device's screen). This utility works reasonably well, but I
have found it to be a little unstable (eventually it will fall over and you
will need to reset the device). I personally use the FreeFloat FTP server to
transfer files to my mobile device. I write my code so that each function
contains Python and PythonCE variants (the sys.platform value tells Python
which version of the code to use).
Good luck and let us know what you find.

Adam