Hi all,

It seems the problem is triggered by setting the baudrate prior to
calling the '.open()' method.

The following works:

    from ceserial import Serial, SerialException
    port = Serial(port='COM1:')
    port.open()
    port.baudrate = 115200

The following fails:

    from ceserial import Serial, SerialException
    port = Serial(port='COM1:')
    port.baudrate = 115200
    port.open()

This fails too:

    from ceserial import Serial, SerialException
    port = Serial(port='COM1:', baudrate=115200)
    port.open()

Cheers
David