Hi,

> As per the readme.txt , i executed the scons cab, but i'm getting the below
> errors.
>
> Please help me to resolve this.

>>> 'defpaths'

I'm sure there is some proper way to fix that problem and somebody
might tell us how, but I just ended up setting the exe_path as
follows:

exe_path = r'C:\Program Files\Microsoft eMbedded C++ 4.0\EVC\wce420\bin'

I didn't have to set the other paths, as the script was able to find
the other registry values and didn't end up in those exception
handlers that would have called for non-existing defpaths.

HTH,

- Sini