Hi - I installed the latest version on to my HP iPAQ 2200.  Installation
went fine but when I start to run from the link in programs I see no
Python icon but a window.  I get an error message saying it cannot find
python.  When I run the executable directly nothing happens.

So I tried the 2006 version of 2.5.  This has a Python icon and starts
up.

Is the latest build broken for iPAQs ?

Regards

Dunkelmann

This e-mail is confidential, if you are not the intended recipient, do not
retain/disclose it and please return it to us. Our e-mails are virus scanned
but we are not responsible for any damage caused by a virus/alteration of our
e-mail by a third party after sending.

For more information on Barrie & Hibbert, visit our website
http://www.barrhibb.com/

Barrie & Hibbert Limited (SC157210) is registered in Scotland at 7 Exchange
Crescent, Conference Square, Edinburgh EH3 8RD.