The only way I can think of doing this is to run a CE emulator (only available for Windows).

I think you might get a 'test' copy of windows as a virtual PC image running on your linux box. MS has some downloads that last a few months.

Not sure about where to find a CE emulator these days. I haven't done anything with wince in more than ... 8 years

Kenny Meyer wrote:
Hello,

Is there a way to get PyCe running on a Red Hat-Platform (Fedora 11)?
I've actually downloaded PyCe2.5 Source Package, and installed it in my
home directory, but it (logically) doesn't compile PyCe support.

I need PyCe on my Linux Box, because I have a mobile device which runs
WM5 and I'm programming GUIs with 'ppygui', but 'ppygui' has win32
dependencies, which need to be satisfied.. but you know probably better
what I'm speaking of.

I just want to use ppygui so I can flexibly debug my programs.

I'm just curious /if/ there's any way to realize my idea.

Cheers,
Kenny Meyer

Brad Clements,                b...@murkworks.com    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com AOL-IM: BKClements