Hello PythonCE users,

my litle project KaaShooping relies on PythonCE. I don't knov  how valuable it
is to the ones that downlodes it? - At least it works for me.

About the WiKi:
access to 'http://pythonce.sourceforge.net/Wikka' reports
An error has been encountered in accessing this page.

1. Server: pythonce.sourceforge.net
2. URL path: /Wikka
3. Error notes: Server unable to read htaccess file, denying access to be safe
4. Error type: 403
5. Request method: GET
6. Request query string: NONE

As I remember, reading down those 'does&dont's of sf.net; sf.net will react on
site abuses as follows:
..(?send e-mail)
and as last resort alter the unix file access rights. !)

Cheers, rodi