Hi,

In attempting to install PythonCE (latest, downloaded from sourceforge),
using the PythonCE.WM.cab file, on a Windows CE 6.0 mini-laptop (7" screen
w/ 800x480 res, ARM VT-8500 300MHz CPU, and 256MB DDR, 2GB Flash SSD), I get
the following message popup...

*Setup Failed:* The application cannot run on this device type. Please
install the application specific to this device type.

Could someone kindly explain the reason why the Setup Failed. In the past
I've installed several application which are originally WM apps,
successfully on this WinCE6.0 device, without any issues.

What could I do, to have PythonCE installed on this machine ?

--
regards,
BD