I am started a weeak ago with python, and yesterday I wodnloaded for my mobile.
However I feel that something got wrong. The problem is that when I run a
script on computer that requires input, prints something and agains require
input (that second just prevents from script closing before reading output), i
get what I want - example :
Enter value10
10
Enter for exit

That's not the case with pythonCE. It creates dialog, I enter value, nothing is
printed out and I am again prompted for exit. I find that quite strange as it's
the very same code and it acts like after input is output or all commands
ignored.
My code:
x = input("Enter value")
print x
raw_input("Enter for exit")

Thanks for help as this is an issue I can't move along with..