To: <jac...@mailzone.co.za>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: [PythonCE] Windows mobile/CE emulator/virtual edition

On 07/29/2011 11:48 PM, jac...@mailzone.co.za wrote:
Just wondering what's the simplest way to test/try out python code before
putting it on an actual windows mobile device, etc., and also wondering if
some or other virtual version of windows mobile/CE will be accessible as
such, since really not too sure if even a real unit/device will be able to
run some form of narrator/screen reader software, etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

using tkinter for my apps gui it all generally was cross platform, the only thing i needed to wrap as i recall was file access i just had an if depending on the OS to give it the path to the files i was playing with.

dunno if that'll be enough for what you want it for though. If your after it playing sounds I'd look into getting the app to play the sounds itself, screen readers generally aren't all that good