Yes please,

I want to contribute to get a copy.

From: PythonDotNet
[] On
Behalf Of Denis Akhiyarov
Sent: 13. oktober 2016 23:39
To: A list for users and developers of Python for .NET
Subject: [Python.NET] advanced book about Python

Hi Python and .NET developers,

I would like to purchase a copy of this advanced book about Python for
pythonnet contributors:

The cost of professional license to share with 50 people is 199 USD ($), but I
will pay it in full if at least 10 people agree to contribute any amount
towards the full cost. The book is sold for 29$ for one person.

The author agreed to this deal. The author is OpenStack Project Team Leader and
Technical Committee Member.

[Inline image 1]

Here is a sample chapter about functional programming, comprehensions, and

Please reply to me or here if you would like to get this offer!

Python.NET mailing list -