On 1-feb-05, at 2:09, Bob Ippolito wrote:

Unfortunately these patches need to be rewritten such that they change the gensuitemodule scripts

I think you mean bgen, yes?:)

Yeah I mean bgen... I'm confusing the evil code generators

Bob, I hope you realise that these "evil code generators" were written by Guido Himself (Our Beloved Leader, He Who Coded What No Man Coded Before, He Who Forever Enlightens Our Path, etc etc etc etc etc:-)

My main tasks in the MacPython world have been:
a) Keep those two working with new releases of Python
b) Keep those two working with whatever new stuff Steve (Our Beloved Leader, He Who Designed What No Man Designed Before, He Who Forever Enlightens Our Path, etc etc etc etc etc:-) came up with.
--
Jack Jansen, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.cwi.nl/~jack