Roger Binns wrote:
My wxPython code is hand coded.  I haven't found any of the design
tools to be much good for non-trivial projects.  For example try
doing something like the wxPython demo with one of them.  They
also don't work well if you have custom widgets, which is a lot of my UI.

This brings up a really good point about GUI GUI Builders: They tend to discourage the use of custom widgets, which is a really a bad thing. That's why I don't use them. Maybe someone will developer one that works really well with custom widgets some day... I'm guessing that would be a tool specifically developed for, and written in, python. That way you could easily add your custom widget to the "pallet" of available widgets, and it could be a first class citizen.

-Chris

-- Christopher Barker, Ph.D. Oceanographer NOAA/OR&R/HAZMAT (206) 526-6959 voice 7600 Sand Point Way NE (206) 526-6329 fax Seattle, WA 98115 (206) 526-6317 main reception

[EMAIL PROTECTED]