[EMAIL PROTECTED](e)k dio:
> On Nov 29, 2005, at 1:03 PM, David M. Cooke wrote:
>

>>I've submitted a patch for Smultron that does this when "indent with
>>spaces" is turned on:
>>http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
>>func=detail&aid=1356887&group_id=110857&atid=657594
>>

> Smultron looks quite nice, but I don't see a way to submit files for
> execution, or to get console output back. Does it require switching
> to Terminal or the like, or am I missing something?

as far as i know there is no way to do that in Smultron, but i might be
wron. This is a pitty but i guess smultron it is a general editor. Thats
actually the only thing that keeps me away from using it with python.
In pyoxide you can open a console with python from within the editor and
this is very handy to try things out.