I ran the installer package for the latest python 2.7, and then used
easy_install to install PyObjC.
I get the same errors on two separate Macs. What should I do to fix the
installation?

Does Apple not have plans to include (all of) the latest PyObjC? That’s rather
sad. The reason I was attracted to creating ObjC python scripts was that they
could run on any Mac.

Thanks

Ben