Could you create a small reproducer and sent me it as well as the output of
“python3 setup.py py2app -A”, the output of “python3 -mpip list” and a list of
files in the generated app bundle (in a Terminal window: find dist/MyApp.app
-ls)? With some luck this will help me find the issue.

And just to avoid the obvious problem: does importing both libraries work when
you don’t use py2app?

And finally some questions about the python installation:
* How did you install Python 3.5.2?  (Python.org <http://python.org/>
installer, homebrew, …)
* Have you installed other Python versions (such as 3.6 or 3.7)?

Ronald