Sorry for the confusion again, that is not the right pyUSB or version. The
Win Add/Remove program displays the other pyUSB and not the one I am
currently using. However, I am sure I am using pyUSB authored by you. What
is the best way to check which version I am currently using? I seem to have
downloaded and installed both at different points of time.

Regards