On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 12:06 AM, Peter Bigot
<pabi...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> OK.  You haven't said whether the patch causes problems for
> libusb-compat; I assure you it's necessary for this particular version
> of legacy libusb-0.1, so if it doesn't break compat I think it should
> be installed (and if it does, then it's not as "compat" as it should
> be).

The problem is that I can not test your code snippets since it
does not work on my Mac OS X Lion (libusb-compat)
and Ubuntu 11.04 (libusb-0.1 legacy) environment.

The following codes return errors for me.

for d in usb.core.find(find_all=True):
   dev = d._ctx.dev
   print '%s: %u:%u or %s:%u' % (d, d.bus, d.address,
dev.bus[0].dirname, dev.devnum)

Could you please post your full test codes?

--
Xiaofan