Thanks for the USB reading reference, I will read it in order to get some
basic understanding about USB.
But if there is anyone who had an experience working with pyusb and and
kind of RFID reader, I would be grateful to have some advices.

Kindest regards,

Budi

  <boedy.b...@gmail.com>  <http://goo.gl/T5NDnD>  <http://goo.gl/4xmCrj>
<http://goo.gl/f2Dj7Q>  <http://goo.gl/TlJuEd>